Dr. Christopher Belluzzo is a licensed chiropractor in the state of Virginia. He attended Virginia Tech and Northwestern Health Sciences University. He is a Faculty Clinician with Northwestern Health Sciences University, working with graduating clinical chiropractic internists during their final term of clinical education.
Dr. Belluzzo has worked in health care since 2000. In addition to the rigorous work of the chiropractic education he has attended over 100 continuing education seminars on a range of topics including muscular rehabilitation, whole body family care, sports injuries, nutrition, and numerous chiropractic adjustment techniques.
Summer is our office manager. She has a wide range of practice management and clinical tasks including assisting the doctors with patient histories and vitals, applying therapies, and insurance billing and processing. She also handles most of our scheduling, checking our patients in and out, following up on billing and insurance concerns, and ensuring the smooth flow of the clinic's operations.
Our part-time Chiropractic Assistants are Virginia Tech undergraduate students and come from a variety of backgrounds and interests including the Virginia Tech Rescue Squad, healthcare-related undergraduate studies, and plans to attend post-graduate programs in health care. They assist our doctors with daily chart notes, applying therapies, patient histories and vitals, and many other day to day tasks.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN (Doctor of Chiropractic)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA (Bachelor of Science)
- Faculty Clinician, Northwestern Health Sciences Clinical Education
- Clinical Internship at the Woodwinds Health Center/Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury, MN
- Clinical Externship at the Nohava Chiropractic Clinic in Shoreview, MN
- Certified in Chiropractic Radiology
- Diplomate of the National Chiropractic Board of Examiners, Parts I, II, III, IV & Physiotherapy
- Doctor of Chiropractic Licensure in the State of Virginia
- Member of the Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Rotary Club of Blacksburg
- Member of the BNI - NRV Founders Group
- Member of the Downtown Merchants of Blacksburg
- Member of the South Main Merchants Association